Please note: the qualifying period for some membership benefits has been reduced to 4 months
- Attend Society meetings at a reduced rate. You will need to be a paid up member 12 weeks (84 days) before the first day of the meeting to qualify.
- Receive substantial bursaries to attend BSMB, MBE/FECTS and ASMB meetings, as well as other meetings with a ‘matrix biology’ theme
- Publish abstracts presented at BSMB meetings in the International Journal of Experimental Pathology (IJEP)
- Obtain financial support to organise ‘satellite’ meetings (See application notes)
- Apply for our Young Investigator Award
- Compete for a poster prize of £150 in the open competition held at all BSMB meetings (limitations apply)
- Receive the Society’s Newsletter – Connective Issues, and other mailings concerning Society activities via e-mail
- Opportunities to promote matrix biology through Society activities and by standing for election to the organising committee. The committee annually co-opts graduate and post-doctoral representatives.
- Receive regular information on relevant meetings in the UK and overseas